Occupational injury management
- Minor injury (trauma) treatment (walk-in/urgent care).
- Treatment plans for work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Case management - detailed chart review with nurse following each physician appointment and services for patients and employers.
- Consults and expertise on toxic exposures, epidemiology, indoor air quality and more.
- Physical, occupational and massage therapy - focused, one-on-one care and 45 minute appointments.
- Diagnostic services.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Comprehensive blood testing.
- Nerve conduction tests.
- EMG tests (electromyogram - muscle testing).
- Pain management and injections.
Occupational physical exams
- Pre- and post-employment physical demand testing based on essential functions of job description.
- DOT certification/recertification exams.
- Respiratory fitness evaluation.
- Impairment ratings for set disabilities.
- MMI evaluations.
- IME (independent medical evaluations).
- Fit for duty exams.
- Preventive services.
- Job-specific ergonomic analysis.
- Functional capacity evaluations.
- TB skin testing.
- Flu and hepatitis immunizations.
- Medical surveillance.
- Post-offer employment testing - licensed WorkSTEPS provider (Visit www.worksteps.com for more information. Contact 970.297.6568 with questions or call 970.297.6581 for scheduling).
Drug and alcohol screening
- Urine specimen collection.
- NIDA and NIDA-like collection/reporting.
- Instant/on-site drug testing.
- Evidential breath alcohol testing (BAT).
- Medical review officer (MRO).
Where we offer services
Walk-In Urgent Care - Care for injuries and illnesses that require immediate attention provided Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Clinics throughout the region. Care by appointments at all clinics Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Before and after-hours care - Appointments available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. After OHS hours, walk-in availability with comprehensive occupational health care provided for by partner clinics. [link to after-hours care page]
For More Information
For non-injury services, including medical surveillance, pre-employment physicals, drug screening immunizations, contact: Suzanne Parent, BSN, COHN at 970.297.6566.