Todd S. Sorensen, MD, MS
Poudre Valley Health System board member
- Physician, hospital administration
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Regional West Medical Center, Scottsbluff, Neb.
- Formerly in Private Practice as a Physician
- Former Medical Director, Regional Care, Inc.
- M.D., University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha
- Master's Degree, Administrative Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Denver
- Board-Certified, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives
- American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine
- American College of Healthcare Executives