Compensation and benefits for Family Medicine Center residents
The strength of the Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency Program's curriculum and quality of life in Colorado are enhanced by the salary and benefits it offers.
University of Colorado Health is one of the top employers in the Fort Collins area, with more than 5,000 employees and has been selected as a "Most Wired" and "Most Wireless" health system for the past six years. Poudre Valley Hospital was chosen as a "Top 100 Hospital" for five years in a row, and in 2008 PVHS received the Baldrige National Quality Award, the highest presidential honor given to United States businesses and organizations for innovation and performance excellence.
Physicians accepted into our residency program receive the following stipends:
- PGY-I: $52,562
- PGY-II: $55,619
- PGY-III: $58,885
- Medical Insurance, including Prescription & Vision options.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability Insurance - if disabled for 180 days.
- Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses.
- Vacation and Personal Leave Days (up to 20 days per year per residency program policy) .
- 401(k) retirement plan .
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Back-up family / child care program.
- Professional liability insurance ($1 million/$3 million including tail coverage).
Complete details about compensation and benefits for residents are available from Chel Wells, Program Coordinator.
If you have questions or want more information, please contact Program Coordinator Rochelle "Chel" Wells at Chel.Wells@uchealth.org 970.495.8803.