Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award sharing days
Learn how PVHS uses the Baldrige framework to develop processes to produce world-class results. This engaging conference includes presentations by PVHS leaders followed by interactive question-and-answer sessions.
- How did PVHS develop and deploy its Global Path to Success (GPS)?
- How does PVHS use its core competencies to achieve performance excellence?
- How does PVHS align legal and ethical business practices from staff to board of directors?
- How does the PVHS strategy development and deployment process align and integrate the organization?
- How does PVHS systematically integrate voice of the customer into that process?
- How does PVHS engage physicians in strategic planning?
- How does PVHS gather, aggregate and analyze voice of the customer data?
- How does PVHS use voice of the customer data to prioritize systemwide customer service initiatives?
- How does PVHS engage staff in achieving and maintaining world-class customer satisfaction?
Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- How does PVHS use its balanced scorecard process to measure and manage organizational performance?
- How does PVHS define key measures and select comparative data?
- How does PVHS share best practices between departments and facilities?
- How does PVHS listen and respond to staff, physicians and volunteers?
- How does PVHS partner with physicians?
- How does PVHS support a team culture and a culture of appreciation?
- How does PVHS design, innovate and improve processes?
- How does PVHS use criteria-based performance excellence teams to drive continuous improvement?
For more information, please contact us at 970.237.7135 or email us.