Visiting Your Baby in the Special Care Nursery at MCR
We encourage you and your family to visit your baby as often as you wish. You may visit round-the-clock.
Late preterm babies are especially sensitive to sound and outside germs. For the health and safety of your bay and other babies in the SCN, please keep these points in mind when visiting the SCN:
- Do not visit the SCN if you have a cough or respiratory illness.
- Please keep your voice low and other noises quiet at your baby's bedside.
- Please silence your cell phone and step out of the SCN to take calls.
- Please limit visitors to 3 at your baby's bedside.
- Non-sibling children under age 12 are not allowed in the SCN.
Please help us keep all the SCN babies safe by following these guidelines. If you have any questions about visitors in the SCN, please call 970.624.5100.