What to bring to your stay at Poudre Valley Hospital
Bring the following items to your pre-admission appointment at Medical Center of the Rockies:
- A list of your medicines (prescription and non-prescription) you are currently taking, along with their dosage amounts and when you take them. You may bring the bottles or containers. Include supplements, vitamins, and herbs you routinely take. This medication form can help you create an up-to-date medication list.
- Any forms you were asked to bring with you.
- Your insurance information and Medicare card, if you have one.
- A copy of your living will or advance directive, which will be placed in your medical record.
The day of your procedure or surgery
Bring the following items on the day of your surgery:
- Insurance card and/or prescription plan card, and current photo ID.
- Any additional papers given to you by your doctor's office.
Other helpful tips
- Leave your jewelry and valuables at home.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes you can put on easily when it's time to leave.
- Bring only a few personal items, such as a toiletry kit.
- If you are having surgery and you need to bring a suitcase, leave it in your vehicle when you get here. It can be brought to your room later.