Poudre Valley Hospital concierge service
We would be pleased to assist you with motel reservations, referrals, information, errands and questions before or during your hospital stay.
Call the PVH concierge at 970.495.8582 or send us an email. If you are already at the hospital, you can reach us by dialing x58582. The concierge is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays and from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The concierge is located by the Gift Shop in the main entry hallway on the main level.
Using the concierge
We can help make your day easier with such services as:
- Arranging discount accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Referrals and directions to local restaurants, parks, businesses, theaters, movies
- Scheduling haircuts
- Getting clothes to the laundry or dry cleaners
- Delivering you a newspaper, magazine, or video in the hospital
- Mailing letters, cards, packages
- Ordering flowers
- Personal shopping
- Calling for a taxi or shuttle service
- Gift wrapping
- Web searches for flights, weather, and business information
- Wheelchair assistance
- Escorting guests to the PVH cafeteria (on the lower level)
- Sending faxes
- Clerical services (photocopying, mailings, etc.)
- Meeting and assisting visitors for a patient
- Scheduling car wash and locksmith services
- Giving hospital tours
- Celebrating patient birthdays and anniversaries
- Helping arrange pet care
- Arranging for a therapeutic pet or clown visit in the room
- Notary, Living Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, etc.
Please note: Some services we provide may have a cost from an outside business. The concierge will discuss this with you.