Professional nursing practice at Medical Center of the Rockies
Take a look at professional nursing practice at Medical Center of the Rockies. Here's what you'll find:
- Professional nurses dedicated to patients, each other and excellence in nursing.
- A can-do spirit of teamwork that successfully launched one of Colorado's newest and most technologically advanced hospitals. MCR opened in February 2007.
- Nurses who embrace the opportunity to create something new, who built on Poudre Valley Health System's history of excellence, but who aren't bound by the past.
- Leadership and colleagues who listen, collaborate, find solutions and treat each other with respect.
- A philosophy of shared governance and clinical autonomy.
- A dedication to education -- and personal and professional growth.
- An award-winning work environment that's also a healing environment. MCR doesn't look or feel like a typical hospital.
- One of the "greenest" hospitals in the country, which earned MCR LEED Gold certification.
- Advanced technology and equipment that enhances your professional nursing practice and the care you give patients, from the GetWell Network we use for teaching, to a building layout that promotes easy access to diagnostic tests, as well as surgery and less-invasive treatments.
- A nursing environment that has been recognized for awards such as the Exemplary Service Overall Best Performer from Avatar International, Inc. for customer satisfaction results and the Beacon Award from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses for MCR's cardiac intensive care unit and surgical intensive care for critical care excellence.
- A "smoke-free" campus with walking trails and stunning views of the Rocky Mountains. MCR's environment fits naturally into our youthful, healthful, outdoor-oriented community.
Consider professional nursing practice at Medical Center of the Rockies. We're part of Poudre Valley Health System and we share its commitment to excellence while we create our own traditions.
Take a look at our nursing recruitment brochure (PDF) and contact our nurse recruitment team:
Human resources recruitment team
970.495.7800 or 970.624.1240