A health club with a difference in Windsor, Colorado
The first fitness center of its kind in northern Colorado, Poudre Valley Medical Fitness picks up where the typical health club leaves off. Our medically supervised health and fitness staff and facility help residents of northern Colorado become and stay healthy for a lifetime.
Our medical fitness program includes:
- Individualized customer service approach.
- Individual fitness assessments.
- Exercise plans created for each individual member.
(Reviewed and updated every 6 months.)
- Group exercise classes and aquatics programs.
- General health and nutrition education.
- Medical and wellness spa discounts.
- Medical supervision.
- A qualified professional team.
- A focus on measured outcomes and quality.
- Ongoing performance improvement initiatives.
- Clinical services & health screenings/education services.
- High measure of cleanliness and maintenance standards.
Fitness is only part of the journey to good health. Through clinical integration, we focus on the prevention and treatment of lifestyle related disease, illness, and injury through regular participation in physical activity, disease management, and health education.
Poudre Valley Medical Fitness
1870 Marina Drive, Suite 103
Windsor, Colo. 80550
Hours of operation
Monday through Thursday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Our newly constructed, state-of-the-art medical fitness facility is located on the Poudre Valley Health System Marina Health Campus, a comprehensive medical office complex that will house a variety of physician offices. The Medical Fitness center includes all of the amenities you expect in a fitness center and more:
Programs and services
All of the Poudre Valley Medical Fitness programs are designed to meet the total health needs of our diverse membership. Among them are:
There are many other excellent resources available for people interested in learning more about health, fitness and healthy living. Below listed are related links that you might find helpful.