- 1/4 cup, low-fat or nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 8-inch whole-wheat wrap
- 1/4 cup tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp capers
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
Mix yogurt, herbs, and garlic in a bowl. Season as needed with salt and pepper. Spread 2 Tbsp of yogurt mixture on wrap. Top with tuna, quinoa, capers, and lemon zest. Fold, wrap to seal.
Makes 1 serving. Pair with a cup of fresh fruit for a healthy meal.