Wound Healing Symposium 2013
Friday, May 31
Presented by Poudre Valley Hospital
Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
4706 Clydesdale Parkway
Loveland, CO 80538
Upon completion of the symposium the participant will be able to:
Identify assessments and strategies to implement for unique wound etiologies.
- Identify various types of infections and discuss knowledge in various treatments.
- Discuss emerging treatments in the use of stem cells in wound healing.
- Verbalize understanding of medications that impair wound healing.
- Verbalize the significance of nutrition in relation to wound healing.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of adhesive products to reduce skin damage.
Who Should Attend:
- Registered nurses.
- Enterostomal therapists.
- Physician assistants.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Physical therapists.
- Occupational therapists.
Brochure: Agenda, symposium presenters, symposium credit, registration form