Baldrige National Quality Award Sharing Days
University of Colorado Health in northern Colorado (formerly Poudre Valley Health System) invites you to attend our Baldrige Sharing Days. For Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies, the Baldrige National Quality Award recognizes a decade-long performance excellence journey. During the one and a half-day conference, we will share best practices learned along that journey with other organizations in similar pursuit of excellence.
For more information, please call 970.237.7135 or email us.
- Making Performance Excellence How You Do Business.
- It's Only 50 Pages / Writing the Baldrige Application.
- GetWell Network - Gathering Real Time Customer Satisfaction.
- Leadership - Saving Lives through PVHS Performance Excellence.
- Strategic Planning - Building a Sustainable Organization in Transformational Times.
- Using Data to Engage Staff - From Data to Action.
- Baldrige in Action - Creating a Business Using the Voice of the Customer.
- Measurement, Analysis & Knowledge Management - Using Measurement to Create Improvements.
- Customer Focus - Engaging the Customer.
- Workforce Engagement - Creating a Listening and Responding Organization.