Inpatient rehabilitation services for northern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
The Medical Center of the Rockies Rehabilitation Unit helps people who have experienced major injury or illness to regain the skills necessary for everyday life. We care for individuals with disabilities resulting from, among others:
- Neurological disorder.
- Brain injury.
- Spinal cord injury.
- Multiple injuries due to trauma.
- Complex orthopedic conditions.
Location and contact information
Medical Center of the Rockies Rehabilitation Unit
2500 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Benefits of our inpatient rehabilition program
- Our state-of-the-art acute care setting provides patients with convenient access to other important clinical services on-site without the hassle of transportation during treatment. With ease, our patients access 24/7 respiratory therapy and a rapid response team of physicians, nurses and other clinicians who are highly trained to diagnose and treat emerging and acute clinical issues.
- Spacious private rooms.
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, gorgeous landscape and beautifully decorated spaces that provide a tranquil atmosphere to aid in recovery.
- Nurse-to-patient ratios among the top 90th percentile in the nation. (Magnet data)
- A convenient concierge service.
- Vast outdoor spaces specfically designed with varying surfaces and inclines used during physical therapy.
- Interactive in-room televisions that provide education and instruction specific to each patient with the added benefit of a free movie service.
- Wireless internet access.
- A large cafeteria with ample outdoor space.
- Walking paths surrounding the facility.
- An internationally recognized music therapy program.
A highly qualified, interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
The Rehabilitation Unit team includes:
- Physicians with board certifications in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology and specialties in stroke.
- Well-trained and experienced physical, occupational, speech and music therapists.
- Advanced practice clinical nurse specialist certified in rehabilitation nursing.
- Experienced RN staff supported by certified nursing assistants, many of whom have rehabilitation nursing certifications.
- Registered dieticians.
- Licensed clinical social workers.