Reasons to choose Bariatric Center of the Rockies for your weight-loss surgery
If you've been thinking about having bariatric surgery in Denver, there are a number of reasons to choose the Bariatric Center of the Rockies at Poudre Valley Hospital, located only an hour north of Denver, as your center for weight-loss surgery:
- We are the only bariatric surgery center in the state of Colorado, including the Denver area, to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Aetna®, Anthem® Blue Cross and Blue Shield (national and Colorado), CIGNA Healthcare of Colorado and UnitedHealthcare®. Being designated a Center of Excellence means that patients seeking bariatric surgery in Denver who come to our facility will receive the highest level of care possible in the state. In order to qualify and maintain that honor, certain standards must be adhered to, including:
- Clinical pathways
- Comprehensive before and after surgery program
- Educational requirements
- Long-term follow up
- High-quality outcomes
- We pioneered bariatric surgery in the northern Colorado area in 1995. As a result, we are the most established and most experienced bariatric program in the region.
- Our four experienced surgeons have performed more than 3,000 bariatric surgeries-meeting or exceeding national quality benchmarks for bariatric procedures.
- We use state-of-the-art surgical procedures, including laparoscopic surgery, which allows for faster healing and a quicker recovery.
- Alongside the surgeons, our uniquely trained nurses, psychologists, bariatric patient navigator and dietitians work closely together to provide patients with comprehensive, seamless care.